Which material should I choose: RED or YELLOW?
What is the difference between RED (80 ShA*) and YELLOW (90 ShA*) bushes?
- RED color - hardness of about 80 ShA* - suspension components have a hardness similar to the original metal-rubber bushes. However, strength of the polyurethane is many times greater, and the unique properties ensure long lasting comfort. Our RED products we recommend for all the "normal" car users who want improve stability and better driving.
- YELLOW color - hardness of about 90 ShA* - recommended for racing-sports vehicles, tuned.. etc. The suspension is much stiffer, as at higher speeds is important. Durability ensures stability of polyurethane suspension for many years.
- BLACK color - hardness 90 ShA* - made on request (additional fee +50%).
The main difference between red and yellow products is HARDNESS! Material resistance to weathering, oils, grease, salt, acids, solvents, in both cases is EXCELLENT!
Key benefits of polyurethane:
- Extend the life of tires,
- Stability of the suspension,
- Increased driving comfort,
- Increased safety,
- Lower operating costs.
*ShA - means the scale of hardness. More information about Hardness can be found at www.wikipedia.org